2010년 3월 10일 수요일

Documentation work.


Hey guys. Recently, I am starting to work for making documentation of others.

I have my own lighting kit, Elinchrom BXRI 500, which is much better than lighting kit from

Media Center, and Canon Eos 5D digital camera, 12 megapixel digital camera. I do have lots of

Photoshop retouching experience and that means I can correct a color balance well.

Furthermore, recently I purchased the X-rite color checker passport that can correct color

really easily, and perfectly. If you are interested in making your documentation of your works,

I can do it with pretty reasonable price.

For a place to take pictures, I would prefer to Columbus painting studio or Michigan 11-15th

floor as there is a big white wall that is good for hang works on. The best place to make

documentations is totally closed place in which doesn’t have any windows to correct a

color balance.

+ if you have someone who want to make a documentation of works, please let them know about this. My cell phone number is 773-251-2040, and my email is kwangde7usa@gmail.com

and I can work during weekend mostly or night time during week days.

Thank you.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기